Monday 22 October 2012

Sock it to 'em . . .

Ta dah . . . 




 The one-year-old-WIP socks are finished / klaar / fini / afgewerkt / finito / acabado / kumaliza.
Can I get a yippee-yay-o ? 


I'd forgotten how much fun they were to knit - and pretty easy-peasy too. Don't know why they spent so long, neglected and half-done, tucked away in my knitting bag on top of the wardrobe.
 But there you have it.
 All done. At last.
  : - )

So, having fulfilled my Sock Pledge and cleared my conscience, I re-loaded my needles and started . . .

. . . yet another pair of socks !


I did mention they were fun to knit . . . and they are deliciously warm & toasty, and I do so love this yarn.

Have a great week,
xoxo



13 comments:

  1. Yay for finishing them!! They do look nice and cozy, love your color choices for both pair! :) Love the first picture with your dog. Happy knitting! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee - yay -o! They look so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done they look toasty warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, they look so warm and cozy!!! I might need to learn how to knit, so I can have some comfy socks! Happy Monday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cosy ... lovely toasty toes ... yippee ... enjoy knitting your second pair ... wishing you a lovely week ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Gilly! They look so comfy and warm too...I wonder how quick this pair will now be ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty! Love the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievable! I must confess I didn't really think you'd get to them this fast..hehe! Love them though, gorgeous colours and they look so cosy and warm. I always think that if you have warm tootsies you feel warm all over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look really cosy - nice yarn.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great and so cosy I like that colour way too being a bit of a fan of pink :)
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those socks will keep your toes lovely and cosy and toasty now the weather is turning colder.
    Hope you are having a happy week. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovin' those socks...I have yet to master socks, but I can knit a scarf a mile long...lovin' those socks...and tis the season for toasty, cozy socks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...