Friday 20 March 2015

A little crochet Ta-Dah . . .

As promised . . . here it is - all sewn up, bordered & edged . . .

 my pretty Pick 'n Mix cushion .

(Cautionoverload of pretty cushion and cute pup pics to follow)


ta - dah 




 


The pattern is from Simply Crochet Issue 18 and I used a mix of various DK yarns from my favourite online yarn shop Tangled Yarn.

It's a fun way to use up yarn from your stash too, don't you think ?  

Right, now that's ticked off the List,  I really need to knuckle down and catch up with my Orza KAL - I'm way behind everyone else so time to get those needles clicking.

On a slightly different note - my lovely friend Sue, a fellow sewing & crafty enthusiast has just started writing her own blog "Reasons to smile . . ."   And we all know what it's like when you're just starting out on your new bloggy adventure - so if you have a moment, please pop over to say hello and welcome her to the wonderful world of blog.
 Especially seeing as it's her birthday today too . . . ; - )

Happy weekend lovelies,
hope that wherever you are, it's bright & sunny & filled with all things good.



'til next time,
xoxo

31 comments:

  1. love the cushion and the two "model's" are just as gorgeous in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill :-) and I'll pass on your compliment to the furry models too! xx

      Delete
  2. Your cushion is so pretty. Loving the pattern and colours.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne - it was such fun to do :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cushion and adorable dogs. Popping over to see Sue now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cushion, chair and pets... Just fancy sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cushion is lovely and has 2 good guard dogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Stunning cushion,I LOVE the colour combo.Oooooh those adorable doggies I LOVE them to bits.Happy Weekend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben and Jerry are so pretty! Are they really both girls? I would love it if you would talk about how they got those names. Oh, and your pillow is very cool! I love it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that cushion, seriously love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cushion cover looks amazing, Gilly. The pups are gorgeous too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cushion is beautiful, Gilly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gilly, your cushion is just gorgeous! And it matches my living room perfectly, so please pop it in the post on Monday...Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cushion! The colours you chose are really dreamy like summertime at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cushion is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like that cushion. Booking train tickets today....exciting. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well worth waiting for - just lovely!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the colours and the pattern - an excellent finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pillow -- the bobbles make it extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cushion cover and your two dogs are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great pillow- love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just love your colour choices. Quite tempted to crochet one myself c

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cushion Gilly...I love your colour choices (and Ben and Gerry too, of course :) ) I think I've saved this pattern as I remember thinking I'd like to make one in the future x
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous cushion, I love it. All those different stitches make up a wonderful design. Gorgeous pups too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both the colors and the design of your pillow cover are very pleasing to me too, Gilly! Thanks for posting and letting me admire it and your furry friends :-) Now I am off to visit Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your cushion Gilly. It's my first visit to you so I'm going to enjoy looking through older posts. X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello, I love your crochet, it is beauty, I love this colors, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, I love dogs, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
    Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a pretty cushion - love the colours!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...