Wednesday 7 January 2015

Vector Scarf: tick


In keeping with my continued quest to tick off as many WIPs on my List as possible, I've finished the pretty Vector scarf.  

Can I get a YIPPEE-YAY-O ?

I so enjoyed joining in with this fun project and the Tangled Yarn KAL, and really would love to do the shawl version one day too.  It's just simple garter stitch but being knitted on the bias and the colour blocks make it interesting.  And I couldn't resist adding the teensy little pom-poms as a finishing touch.

Right, onwards & upwards with my quest  -  next on the list is Bridget the Elephant, who just needs two flappy ears before she's ticked off too.
 Watch this space  ; - )


Linking up with Ginny's weekly Yarn Along today, so do pop over and see everyone else's yummy yarny projects too.

Happy middle of the week,  hope you're having a great one

'til next time,
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. You can of course you can Yippeee-yay-oh to you and another YIPEEE YAY OH to gilly for finishing another wip I must say you are on a roll.....bestest
    D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE-YAY-O I love that scarf. I have it bookmarked for when I finish other projects. The pom poms are super cute. I hope it's get taken out lots.
    Have a lovely week.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf and the colours are simply gorgeous. Well done Gilly. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those colours and those pom poms are just brilliant. Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really beautiful, the pom-poms really make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scarf is so pretty!! Love the different shades of purple and the cute pom poms on the ends!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. A resounding YIPPEE-YAY-O from me, down here at the bottom of the world!! Your scarf is gorgeous. Love the colours and those poms poms.....bellissimo!! Oh do try to affix poor Bridget's floppy ears.....I fear she will be a li'l unbalanced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. The pompoms are fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is wonderful! I love the colour, the pom poms, the whole thing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. YIPPEE-YAY-O from me, too, Gilly :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is stunning, I love the colours and the pom poms are a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really lovely. It's such a great feeling when something gets finished, isn't it? Is Bridget the Elephant from Edward's Menagerie? I got the book for Christmas but I'm not sure my crochet skills are up to it, time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love the pompoms on your newly made scarf!! Pretty and productive!! Well done, J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks fab, such a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done on another wip off the list. The colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...