Sunday 5 October 2014

This week & next . . .

 Thanks sooo much again for all your kind and lovely birthday wishes.  I fully intended to spend some time this past week catching up, but time seemed to just fly by and here we are at Sunday again.  The new week ahead promises to be a busy one too - but more about that in a moment.

So, besides the happy continuation of Big Birthday celebrations, I have also squeezed in
 a little bit of sewing . . .






a spot of crochet,  and some knitting.



But if truth be told, it's mostly been about the birthday : - )
(I did warn you that I was planning to stretch it out for as long as possible . . . )


So on to the week ahead . . .

I'm heading down to London this week for The Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace with my lovely colleagues at Sew Me Something.   We'll be at Stand F21 so if you're planning a wee outing to the show (I'll be there on Tuesday setting up and all day on Wednesday), do pop by and say hello.  Oooh, and the three new hot-off-the-press Sew Me Something patterns will be launched at the show too, so all you local knitting & stitching peeps out there - it would be so lovely to see you.

Right, I'm off to pack my bag . . .

Have a happy new week,
'til next time
xoxo



12 comments:

  1. Good luck with the show, love the new tops too
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy - have a lovely time at the show even though you are working. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in London, hope you are wearing one of your new tops, you are going to look great.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tops,the first one is my fav with that cool fabric.Have in London!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the show. Love that first tops you made.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tops and have a great time in London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you have a great time in London and at the show!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time at the show. I am looking forward to the new patterns. Love the tops especially the pink one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your trip to London Gilly and hope the show goes well. P x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely makes, you are so talented! Have a lovely time at the Ally Pally, I wont be able to get down this year unfortunately but I hope it goes really well.

    Thanks so much for your kind comment on my latest post, would love to meet up when I come over to Stratford again - I really do want so much to visit the Sew Me Something store, it would be such a treat!!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely additions to your wardrobe Gilly. Hope you have a great time at the show. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a really lovely birthday! Gorgeous makes, especially the pink top, I love it.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...