Saturday 1 December 2012

And the winner is . . .

(Drum roll please . . . )

DA - DA - DA - DAH . . .


 Lucky number 13 . . .


as selected by the Jerry-dog (but actually pulled out of the hat by The Hubby)



Annie from Knitsofacto




Congrats Annie, please drop me an email with your address and I'll pop Olive in the post to you asap.
I'm sure she'll be very happy in her new home : - )

* * * * *

Thanks to everyone who entered my first ever little bloggy Giveaway, I hope it's the first of many.

Have a happy Saturday, 
may it be fun & festive.
We're putting our tree up today . . . yay !
 
xoxo

ps. my thanks to the Jerry-dog and The Hubby for their kind assistance.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Annie, I'm sure Olive will be loved :) Your Jerry dog is so cute! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend and happy decorating!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! But congrats Annie, you lucky thing!

    And thank you Gill for my lovely first advent treat... I shall be blogging a double post tomorrow after I have survived my second day with my 8 year old twin nephews!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know what Advent may bring... ;-)
      And thanks for your fabby gifts too - this is all such fun! Hope you survived the weekend,
      xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Annie, lovely prize! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conragts Annie!
    Have fun putting putting up your tree Gilly!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beautiful..I'm so glad Annie won! Congratulations Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Annie! How fun to receive Olive at her home. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Annie ... Olive will be very happy in her new home I think ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yahoo for Annie...she is very lucky...sweet jerry-dog is adorable! Happy new week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just realised that I thanked you by email but didn't comment here. Olive has landed, and she is gorgeous!!! I've been trying to take photos but the light is awful here, the camera is playing up, and so far every blurry one has a whippet's nose in it! She has been well sniffed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie, glad she's arrived safe & sound. Whippet will probably be smelling Ben & Jerry, who were sniffing around when I was wrapping her up!
      xx

      Delete

Thank for popping by & saying hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...